Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Mocha Mint Shakeology

Somehow when my hubby and I are living in the same house and sharing our shakeology....we can't quite seem to figure it out. At first it seems like we have a TON and are on shakeology overload. So I play with the shipping dates. Then the next thing I know, we are running really low so I panic and play with the shipping dates again.

And we are left with mornings like this one.....

Not even a scoop left in the bag and tracking the next shipment.

I pretty much always have packets laying around for occasions such as this (and they make traveling really easy.) But all that I have left at the moment is the vegan chocolate. And I kind of hate the vegan chocolate.

I mean it's okay. I needs some doctoring in my opinion. It is kind of gritty and chalky (**Beachbody has actually reformulated the vegan flavors to make them less gritty. I have yet to get my hands on the new formula. So I will update once I get to sample those.) But this is nothing that can't be fixed with a half a banana or a tablespoon of nut butter. It smooths it right out and makes it taste all chocolatey and delicious.

I came up with this little recipe this morning to make my chocolate vegan shakeology taste like a super yummy treat. And I had some mint leaves in the fridge that needed to be used up. Chocolate and mint together is awesomeness. Throw in some coffee and who needs Starbucks?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...