Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January 2014 Flash Sale

The promotions this January have been nothing short of awesome. Two HUGE products that are aimed at getting killer results in 30 minutes a day or less. And everyone's got time for that.

Both the T25 and P90X3 challenge packs are on sale for $180 this month....which is a crazy good deal. You not only get the workouts but an entire month of Shakeology included in that price. (Seriously...better than my coach discount!)

Personally, I have been using P90X3. And three weeks in I am in a really deep like with it (not quite love yet...maybe infatuation. I mean it is a little early.) But I am getting some great results. My flexibility has improved. The number of pushups I can do has improved. So some great non-scale victories there! And the Tony Horton cheesy one liners are kept to a minimum. With only 30 minutes there isn't much room to chat. Get in and get out.

Maximum efficiency is something that is really important to me. I don't have all the time in the world to stretch and hold yoga poses (as much as I would like to....well maybe the yoga not so much) with a toddler getting into trouble and two dogs running around beneath my feet (most likely hiding from my toddler who is chasing them with something.) When mom is preoccupied, it turns into crazy town around here. Less time working out, typically means less time she can find to get into a giant mess (that I will have to clean up later!)

I know you're all like, that is great Sara....we know your life is crazy. Mine is too. So what about this flash sale. We already know about the promotional prices and that you are doing X3 and that T25 is only 25 minutes, I mean people have been talking about that for almost 6 months....

So here is what I am going to do for the last week of January 2014 only. Starting January 27th through January 31 EST I am going to give you $30 cashback on ANY challenge pack order and $10 cash back on any Shakeology Home Direct order. All those that are ordered through me as your Beachbody coach of course...which we can totally make that happen right here.

So if you have been eyeing up either T25 or P90X3 this is a great time to try it. (Umm...Shut the front door. A month of Shakeology plus the workout for $150. That's crazy talk.)

Not loving the idea of T25 or P903? There are a ton of other workout programs available. (Hello Turbofire. Love of my life.) So please contact me about what could work for you.

And as always Shakeology has a bottom of the bag guarantee so if you end up less than satisfied, you can totally send that back. So it is pretty much risk free.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...